First- make sure you have installed and connected successfully to R|Trader Pro
- (Otherwise you will NOT be able to connect to Multicharts)
Multicharts Platform Subscription Information
You are required to have a personal license key for MultiCharts in order to use the platform.
3. From the MultiChart main console, select:
2.. Broker Profiles
3.. Manage Broker Profiles
4. A new window will pop up. Select :
2. Rithmic Paper Trading
5. On the next pop up window, enter the following info:
- Login: Enter your Rithmic User ID (ie. LL000907 . Your Rithmic/Platform username will begin with LL and is sent via Welcome email after purchase. It is NOT the username you chose when you registered for LeelooTrading.com)
- Password: Enter your Rithmic Password (sent to you via 'Welcome to the Family! | Leeloo™' email after purchase)
- Deployment: Select 'Rithmic Paper Trading'
- Exchange: Select CME
- Trade Route: Select 'Simulator'
- Click OK
6. Next, after inserting the log in credentials in the previous window, you are now able to select Rithmic Paper Trading and click Connect
7. Rithmic Paper Trading should now show as Connected.
8. Click the Close button
9. Next, to confirm your connection, on the Rithmic Paper Trading Tab, you should see a GREEN light next to Rithmic Paper Trading.
10. Finally, you can select your Leeloo™ account in the Trade Bar section. As long as the Green light is showing, you are connected to Rithmic and are able to select the instruments you would like to trade.
Warning: Do NOT engage in any trading activity with money you cannot afford to lose. Day trading can be extremely risky and offers no guarantee for success. You should not fund day-trading activities with retirement savings, student loans, second mortgages, emergency funds, funds set aside for purposes such as education or home ownership, or funds required to meet your living expenses.
If you engage in day trading activities, set a budget and do not spend beyond your set budget.