1. First- make sure you have installed and connected successfully to R|Trader Pro
- (Otherwise you will NOT be able to connect to Edge Pro X)
3. Scroll down to sign up or register for a free 14 day demo
4. If you opt for the demo, fill out all the information and select SUBMIT
5. You will receive this message, be sure to check your email (and spam)
6. In the email you receive, you will select to download EdgeProX to a PC, MAC, or Linux. Select the correct option. KEEP this email, it will be useful going forward.
7. When downloading, be sure to click RUN and follow the installation steps
8. You should see the Setup Wizard pop up window, select Next and follow all the steps:
9.Once you select Next for each step and install, the last will say FINISH, select FINISH
10. The Welcome to EdgeProX window leads to three more steps. Click NEXT
11. When you arrive at the Install License Key window, copy and paste the license key sent via the Edge Clear welcome email.
12. Insert License Key and select Next
13. Enter any workspace NAME you would like, and select NEXT.
14. Left click on the Service Dropdown box and select EDGE CLEAR - RITHMIC
15. Service: Edge Clear – Rithmic
17. Environment: Paper (Chicago)
18. Market Data: Non Aggregated
19. Test connection
20. After clicking the test connection
21. Username from the Leeloo Welcome email: LL00….
22. Password from the Leeloo Welcome email:
23. Press connect
24.Connection was successful, press OK
25. Select FINISH!
26. New window will pop up. Click CONTINUE
27. Enter your Username from Rithmic: Starts with LL00…
28. Enter your password from Rithmic
29. Select Remember Password
30. Select Connect
31. You are set! You are now logged in!
32. Your account can be selected on the bottom Right. (ie begins with LL00XXXX)
Warning: Do NOT engage in any trading activity with money you cannot afford to lose. Day trading can be extremely risky and offers no guarantee for success. You should not fund day-trading activities with retirement savings, student loans, second mortgages, emergency funds, funds set aside for purposes such as education or home ownership, or funds required to meet your living expenses.
If you engage in day trading activities, set a budget and do not spend beyond your set budget.