- First- make sure you have installed and connected successfully to R|Trader Pro (Otherwise you will NOT be able to connect to OptimusFLOW)
- Double-click the OptimusFLOW.exe file to install it and open it when it is finished.
- First time users will be prompted to create an Optimus Flow account. First time users can create an account by clicking on the Get Started button or by signing up by Here . A free 14 Day trial is offered for the All-in-One version.
- After a first time user creates an Optimus Flow account, they will be sent an Email in order to activate their account. Navigate to your email and activate your new Optimus Flow account.
- Once the user's Optimus Flow account is activated, sign in with the Email and Password you registered with. Upon successfully signing in, the Optimus Flow platform will launch.
- Now that Optimus Flow is open, right-click within the “toolbar” running along the top of your screen (#1) and choose the Connections option. (#2)
- Connection Type: Select Rithmic
- Select DEMO
- User : (ie. LL000907 . Your Rithmic/Platform username will begin with LL and is sent via Welcome email after purchase. It is NOT the username you chose when you registered for LeelooTrading.com)
- Password : Rithmic password sent in the 'Welcome to the Family' email after purchase
- Click Connect once completed, to establish a connection to the Rithmic data feed.
- You are now connected to your Leeloo™ / Rithmic Account
- For operational tips and tutorials, and the Optimus Futures Youtube Channel . Click HERE for a playlist
- OptimusFLOW platform support : Send a ticket to Optimus
Warning: Do NOT engage in any trading activity with money you cannot afford to lose. Day trading can be extremely risky and offers no guarantee for success. You should not fund day-trading activities with retirement savings, student loans, second mortgages, emergency funds, funds set aside for purposes such as education or home ownership, or funds required to meet your living expenses.
If you engage in day trading activities, set a budget and do not spend beyond your set budget.