- Faster payouts, Static Drawdown
- Leeloo's version of an income-based account
Phase 1: Reach $2000 profit target
- All traders start in Phase 1 with a $100,000 Initial Balance and minimum account balance limit of $99,375
- The max drawdown is -$625.. but it is static. It does not trail. (i.e. You earn $150 profit now your cushion is $625 + $150 = $775 etc)
- Upon reaching the $2000 profit target, contact Leeloo to initiate Phase 2.
Once the Phase 1, $2000 profit target has been met:
- Your minimum allowable account balance limit will be moved up from $99,375 to $100,100. Everything else remains the same, including your profit which remains intact.
- Your max loss minimum account balance limit of $100,100 will never change or increase regardless of the amount of realized or unrealized profit earned.
- Example.. you grow the account to $165,000.. you would need to lose $64,900 in profit before the $100,100 minimum account balance is met and the account forfeited. (There is no trailing drawdown)
- Traders can request to have their max contract limits expanded according to tiered profit thresholds. (Contact Leeloo when targets are met)
- NOTE: Trader must pause for 60 days at the max level of contracts equivalent to the successful Evaluation Account. EXAMPLE: Trader qualified with 12 contract account. After scaling up from 2,3,4,5,8 contracts, and reaching a balance with at least $10,000 profit.. the trader must pause for 60 days, trading no more than 12 contracts until she/he can continue adding additional contracts.
Max Loss Limit
- If a trader meets or exceeds the Max Loss Limit at any time intra- or post-trade, the account will be closed. There are no 'Resets' in Performance Accounts.
- The max loss is -$625 and/or $99,375 in Phase 1. It does not trail. Once the account reaches $102,000 in profit, OR if a trader requests a payout, the max loss minimum account balance is moved by the Administrator to $100,100. It never moves again from $100,100.
Swing Trading | Holding Trades Overnight
Traders may hold up to 3 micros through the close. For standard lots and any amount of contracts more than 3 micros- traders must get permission from the Leeloo Admin before holding trades through the close of market. You will need enough profit to cover the Maintenance Margin for each Instrument per contract you plan to hold. If your account does meet the margin requirement, the account will be subject to a margin call and any active positions can be liquidated.
Reference this guide (https://ninjatrader.com/PDF/ninjatrader_futures_contract_details.pdf
Example, you would need at least $16,000 profit to hold 1 NQ contract. Send a ticket with the exact number of contracts and which particular instrument you plan to hold to receive confirmation from Leeloo.
Unless permission is granted by the Admin... ALL trades MUST be closed by 16:45 EST.
Holding a Futures position through market close is managed as follows: The oldest position carries forward so that during close your position resets to the price carried. | The FCM does not match off trades – First in First Out
. The first day you carry a position, they will carry the highest or lowest traded price, and will continue to carry that trade until the position is flattened. This is simply an accounting method they use to give the account the highest possible value to be used for margin. It does not affect the balance of the account in any way. Once the Overnight run is processed and trades are matched off and statements are generated, the platform will adjust to coincide with the statements.
- Trading during erratic and periods of high volatility is risky. Data feeds and software platforms are subject to lag and error. Leeloo cannot take responsibility for software performance failure, lag, glitches, and of course our trader’s hardware or internet mishaps. Be careful trading volatile markets, and at a minimum first test your platforms with a SIM or small Micro order (however this is not a safeguard).
- Limit UP/Down or Markets halted - During these uncommon occurrences, when markets are halted, be careful of getting trapped with an open order. Rithmic does not always handle it properly and you may suffer an erroneous fill (during suspended markets). AVOID trading these times with your Leeloo accounts… as Leeloo is NOT RESPONSIBLE for data or software mishaps during Limit Halts. Be mindful of volatile days and check daily Price Limits that may be approaching to avoid getting trapped.
Leeloo provides traders continued use of a FREE License Key to operate the Ninjatrader platform in Performance Accounts. License keys or fees associated with use of trading platforms other than Ninjatrader are the responsibility of the trader.
- An upfront, subsidized Leeloo fee will be exacted once per month. This must be paid separately and will not be deducted from account profits.
- The Leeloo fee per month charge covers everything including all data and fees.
- Payouts are free. Leeloo covers all transfer fees.
- * Most Leeloo traders are entitled to the non-professional data fee scale (as long as they themselves meet the requirements). For the select few who qualify as professional, data fees are billed separately and additionally per exchange per month. These traders pay the Leeloo fee per month PLUS the Professional exchange fee per exchange.
- Commission fees vary based on Exchanges. You can check them in your Performance Account the same way as your Evaluation. A static commissions fee ledger will be sent each PA trader as well.
Payouts for Traders
Traders can request first payout after a minimum 30 calendar days upon activation of the Accelerator performance account.
- The request must be made on Monday or Tuesday, of the last week of the month. (Requests past Tuesday may be denied)
- Log in to the support portal, and create a new ticket to request the payout. Include: 1- Full Name. 2- Account Number. 3- Desired payout amount. 4- Which payout # is this? (i.e. Your first, second, fifth?). Watch in the next 24 hours for an auto response email (check your SPAM) with subject "Leeloo | Payout Request"
- Payouts will be processed that same last week of the month. (once per month)
- Payouts are free
- Payouts are sent electronically by wire transfer, paper check, or PayPal (Only PayPal is limited*).
- There are no Minimum or Maximum amount restrictions on these once per 30 day Accelerator Account payouts. The trader may withdraw as little or as much profit as they wish above $100,100, however keep in mind the minimum allowed account balance is fixed at $100,100. If the account balance falls to $100,100 or below- the Performance Account will be closed. A trader may not want to withdraw too much and potentially leave too little drawdown cushion.
- PayPal and ONLY PayPal has a monthly withdraw max limit. Due to potential money laundering hazards and potentially fake PayPal accounts, Leeloo must restrict PayPal payouts to a max of $2000 per month. Wire Transfers or checks are not limited to $2000.
- If a payout is requested before reaching $102,000, the minimum account balance limit is moved up to $100,100 where it will always remain.
- Example: Trader with $101,500 balance requests a $500 payout. (Payouts are processed on Tues/Wed during last week of the month). The minimum account balance limit is moved by the Admin from $99,375 to $100,100. $101,500 – payout of $500 leaving an account balance of $101,000. This means there is now only $900 drawdown cushion between the minimum account balance threshold of $100,100.
- Profit share: Traders are entitled to 100% of the first $8000 withdrawn. Above $8000 the trader receives 80% of the withdraw amount, and Leeloo keeps 20%.
- Our goal is for a long term, rewarding partnership. After 12 months of successful Performance account management, we reduce our share. Traders now receive 90% of all withdraws with Leeloo keeping only 10%.
Payout Tax Implications
- Traders who operate our Paid - Performance accounts are treated as independent contractors.
- US citizens are required to complete a W-9 form. A current mailing address must be maintained in order to receive a yearly 1099-NEC form based SOLEY on total payouts received via ACH / Wire. No 1099-NEC will be sent for payouts via PayPal.
- Non US citizens submit a W-8BEN form upon first payout request. No reports will be sent to Non US citizens.
- For questions and tax reporting advice, consult your qualified accountant.