- Faster payouts, Static Drawdown
- Leeloo's version of an income-based account
Phase 1: Reach $2000 profit target
- All traders start in Phase 1 with a $100,000 Initial Balance and minimum account balance limit of $99,375
- The max drawdown is -$625.. but it is static. It does not trail. (i.e. You earn $150 profit now your cushion is $625 + $150 = $775 etc)
- Upon reaching $2000 profit target, contact Leeloo to initiate Phase 2.
Once the Phase 1, $2000 profit target has been met:
- Your minimum allowable account balance limit will be moved up from $99,375 to $100,100. Everything else remains the same, including your profit which remains intact.
- Your max loss minimum account balance limit of $100,100 will never change or increase regardless of the amount of realized or unrealized profit earned.
- Example.. you grow the account to $165,000.. you would need to lose $64,900 in profit before the $100,100 minimum account balance is met and the account forfeited. (There is no trailing drawdown)
- Traders can request to have their max contract limits expanded according to tiered profit thresholds. (Contact Leeloo when targets are met)
- NOTE: Trader must pause for 60 days at the max level of contracts equivalent to the successful Evaluation Account. EXAMPLE: Trader qualified with 12 contract account. After scaling up from 2,3,4,5,8 contracts, and reaching a balance with at least $10,000 profit.. the trader must pause for 60 days, trading no more than 12 contracts until she/he can continue adding additional contracts.
Max Loss Limit
- If a trader meets or exceeds the Max Loss Limit at any time intra- or post- trade, the account will be closed. There are no 'Resets' in Performance Accounts.
- The max loss is -$625 and/or $99,375 in Phase 1. It does not trail. Once the account reaches $102,000 in profit, OR if a trader requests a payout, the max loss minimum account balance is moved by the Administrator to $100,100. It never moves again from $100,100.
Swing Trading | Holding Trades Overnight
You may begin your Paid Performance account by holding up to 3 micro contracts overnight. If you would like to hold more contracts than 3 micros, you will first need to get approval from the Leeloo Performance Account administrator. Otherwise, trades and open orders Must Be Closed by 16:45 EST. If a trader holds positions past 16:45 without approval, the account will be closed. Upon approval, and if margin requirements are met, swing trading is permitted in a scaling fashion. For instance a trader may have opportunity to swing trade with 1 contract with $3500+ profit in the account; 2 contracts once $7000+ is reached. A consultation is required with Leeloo staff to ensure the instrument of choice is qualified.
For a list of margin requirements for all products available through NinjaTrader Brokerage and information on our margin policy, please refer to the following links:
Holding a Futures position through market close is managed as follows: The oldest position carries forward so that during close your position resets to the price carried. | The FCM does not match off trades – First in First Out
. The first day you carry a position, they will carry the highest or lowest traded price, and will continue to carry that trade until the position is flattened. This is simply an accounting method they use to give the account the highest possible value to be used for margin. It does not affect the balance of the account in any way. Once the Overnight run is processed and trades are matched off and statements are generated, the platform will adjust to coincide with the statements.
- Trading during erratic and periods of high volatility is risky. Data feeds and software platforms are subject to lag and error. Leeloo cannot take responsibility for software performance failure, lag, glitches, and of course our trader’s hardware or internet mishaps. Be careful trading volatile markets, and at a minimum first test your platforms with a SIM or small Micro order (however this is not a safeguard).
- Limit UP/Down or Markets halted - During these uncommon occurrences, when markets are halted, be careful of getting trapped with an open order. Rithmic does not always handle it properly and you may suffer an erroneous fill (during suspended markets). AVOID trading these times with your Leeloo accounts… as Leeloo is NOT RESPONSIBLE for data or software mishaps during Limit Halts. Be mindful of volatile days and check daily Price Limits that may be approaching to avoid getting trapped.
Leeloo provides traders continued use of a FREE License Key to operate the Ninjatrader platform in Performance Accounts. License keys or fees associated with use of trading platforms other than Ninjatrader are the responsibility of the trader.
- An upfront, subsidized Leeloo fee will be exacted per 30 day period. This must be paid separately and will not be deducted from account profits. The very first payment includes a larger discount provided by Leeloo, to help our traders settle in the new account and build profit.
- The Leeloo fee per month charge covers everything including all data and fees.
- Payouts are free. Leeloo covers all transfer fees.
- *Eurex data requires an additional surcharge per month
- ** Most Leeloo traders are entitled to the non-professional data fee scale (as long as they themselves meet the requirements). For the select few who qualify as professional, data fees are billed separately and additionally per exchange per month. These traders pay the Leeloo fee per month PLUS the Professional exchange fee per exchange.
- Commission fees vary based on Exchanges. You can check them in your Performance Account the same way as your Evaluation. A static commissions fee ledger will be sent each PA trader as well.
Payouts for Traders
Traders can request first payout after a minimum 30 calendar days upon activation of the Accelerator performance account.
- Payouts are processed Tuesday or Wednesday the last week of the month. (once per month)
- Payouts are free
- Payouts are sent electronically by wire transfer, paper check, or PayPal (Only PayPal is limited*).
- There are no Minimum or Maximum amount restrictions on these once per 30 day Accelerator Account payouts. The trader may withdraw as little or as much profit as they wish above $100,100, however keep in mind the minimum allowed account balance is fixed at $100,100. If the account balance falls to $100,100 or below- the Performance Account will be closed. A trader may not want to withdraw too much and potentially leave too little drawdown cushion.
- PayPal and ONLY PayPal has a monthly withdraw max limit. Due to potential money laundering hazards and potentially fake PayPal accounts, Leeloo must restrict PayPal payouts to a max of $2000 per month. Wire Transfers or checks are not limited to $2000.
- If a payout is requested before reaching $102,000, the minimum account balance limit is moved up to $100,100 where it will always remain.
- Example: Trader with $101,500 balance requests a $500 payout. (Payouts are processed on Tues/Wed during last week of the month). The minimum account balance limit is moved by the Admin from $99,375 to $100,100. $101,500 – payout of $500 leaving an account balance of $101,000. This means there is now only $900 drawdown cushion between the minimum account balance threshold of $100,100.
- Profit share: Traders are entitled to 100% of the first $8000 withdrawn. Above $8000 the trader receives 80% of the withdraw amount, and Leeloo keeps 20%.
- Our goal is for a long term, rewarding partnership. After 12 months of successful Performance account management, we reduce our share. Traders now receive 90% of all withdraws with Leeloo keeping only 10%.
Payout Tax Implications
- Traders who operate our Paid - Performance accounts are hired as independent contractors and issued a 1099-Misc Non-employee Compensation form/ Active (US), or W-8BEN (foreign) depending on citizenship and tax id.
- Each contractor will be required to provide the information needed to process payments and must maintain a current mailing address to receive the appropriate tax forms.
- For questions and tax reporting advice, consult your qualified accountant.