Steps to Sign Up for a Leeloo™ Trading Practice Account
(You are only allowed to have ONE Rithmic ID with Leeloo, having more than one, could cause you to lose all your accounts and be closed)
Sign up with the full name that appears on your government-issued ID.
(Do not use fake or nicknames.)
When you qualify for the PA™ account, the name on your account(s) MUST match your submitted ID.
(Government-issued ID/passport/driver's license) OR if you use the name of a friend or other person, we have the right to close your accounts and suspend that account. We will review to see if you would be eligible to sign up under your real name or if you are also suspended depending on case by case after review.
- Visit www.LeelooTrading.com
- Choose the Practice Account of choice (i.e. 3 contracts, 8 contracts, 12 contracts, etc.)
- Click on "Buy Now"
- You will then be led through the steps to make a payment and create an account with Leeloo™ Trading (if you have a discount code, you can use that when you make a payment)
- Once you have made a payment and created your account, wait up to 20 minutes and you will receive an email and your account details
To Begin Trading Your Leeloo™ Practice Account
To begin trading your practice account, you will need to make sure you have:
- Downloaded R|TraderPro https://rithmic.com/rtrader.msi (Visit Download R|TraderPro How To)
- Signed the Rithmic documents at https://rithmic.com/rag_paper.html (Use your Username and Password to login)
- This is VERY important. When you sign the user documents with Rithmic, make sure to choose Professional or Non Professional correctly. Professional traders pay their own data when trading in a practice account and that data is paid upfront separately per month.
- Connect your platform of choice to Rithmic. We provide you with a free license key for NinjaTrader. If you have one, please use yours.
Special Notes on Trading your Leeloo™ Practice Account
- Once you have exceeded the profit target for your chosen account, our system will alert us that you have passed. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, send us a ticket.
- If, while you are trading your practice account you hit or exceed a loss limit, you can pay to reset your account. You can reset your account by logging into your Member's Area at www.LeelooTrading.com.
Please remember to fully read through our FAQ's before subscribing for a Leeloo™ Practice Account.