Sierra Charts Connection Guide
(Note- as of 02/2020 new versions of Sierra will not support Rithmic. Only previous versions)
STEP 1. Platform Subscription Information
- Step 1. Download the platform.
- Step 2. Create an account (Sierra - Natural Trading | Leeloo)
STEP 2 - Complete RITHMIC Market Data Agreements
Please start with Step 2 before contacting Support. Your SierraChart connection will not work until you sign the CME agreements via R-Trader.
You must first download Rithmic R | TRADER in conjunction with any other platform you may use.
- Use the following link to download and install R|Trader Software: R|Trader
- Once installed, a new window will come up, enter your Natural Trading | Leeloo account username and password in the appropriate fields
- "Username" (USER ID - found in your welcome email)
- "Password" (found in your welcome email)
- “System” dropdown menu, select “Rithmic Paper Trading”
- “Gateway” dropdown menu, If you are in the USA then select CHICAGO, if you are in Europe then select EUROPE or FRANKFURT, and if you are in Asia you will want to select TOKYO or SINGAPORE
- When you connect, you have 2 CME GROUP Documents that you need to agree to.
Document 1: Click "I Agree" in the first one
Document 2: select “Non-Professional” then "Submit"
Important Note: If your username/password doesn’t work, try to COPY and PASTE it from your login email.
STEP 3. Launch Sierra Chart platform
Connect by clicking on File, Data/Trade Service Settings, and then select Rithmic from the available options.
STEP 4. Add RIthmic to Connection Settings
In the Connection Details window please fill in the following:
- Service: Rithmic Trading
- Server: Use Paper Trading Server
- Username: Credentials emailed to you
- Password: Credentials emailed to you
- Timezone: Use Your Timezone
STEP 5. Connect
Click on File, and then Connect to Data Feed.