How to Verify Your 10 Active Trading Days – Rithmic Trader
- Open RTrader Pro and select “Leeloo Order History” on the Launch Pad
- Select the correct account you are submitting for review (some have 2 or more accounts) from Dropdown Menu
- Select a date (you will need a minimum of 10 days) from the Dropdown Menu.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon to generate the report
- Trades that appear below will be based on the Market day you selected. Disregard time stamps on the trades as they are based on calendar days in your time zone. If any trades appear upon selecting a particular market day in the dropdown selection menu, this is a confirmation of an active day traded.
*NOTE- If you are using the Trade Performance tool in Ninjatrader or other platforms to verify active trading days, keep in mind those results are based on calendar days. You may see trades on two different dates, however they both occurred on the same market day. Leeloo's minimum 10 day requirement is based on Market Days, and thus RTrader Pro will be your best confirmation tool.
If you have met both your profit target and confirmed your 10 active days, you may stop trading and follow these steps