Welcome Leeloo Traders! Please note, it is your responsibility
to cancel any recurring subscriptions or automatic payments, and No refunds
will be issued. Failing an Evaluation
does not automatically cancel your subscription. You will continue to be charged every 30 days unless you personally log in and cancel.
To cancel your subscription please log into LeelooTrading.com
member's area and you will see a blue 'cancel' link (photo below):
Be sure you are cancelling the correct subscription. Once you cancel, Leeloo CAN NOT reinstate your account. It will expire on the date shown (i.e. next bill on 5/12/21)
- Verify the correct subscription - Unfortunately your members area can not display your Rithmic Account Number. If you have more than one account, you will need to search your email by the Invoice ID displayed next to the subscription. (Item #2) Locate your activation email for the purchase, to identify the Account number tied to that invoice.
- Click the blue CANCEL button and your task is complete. You will immediately receive a confirmation email and also the blue 'cancel' link will no longer appear. (Item #3) If you paid with PayPal, you should also see in PayPal under 'Manage Subscriptions' that recurring payment from Natural Trading shows as cancelled.
Leeloo Confirmation Email
Your member's area will look like this once you have cancelled correctly...
A Friendly Reminder...
1. Failed Recurring Payments.
Please make note of each account's renewal date and ensure your information is up to date and will process successfully. Be aware PayPal sometimes bills a day or two early. If your recurring payment fails for any reason the account will expire and we are unable to reactivate it. It requires us to establish a new account for you and manually adjust the account balance/ ALTV. As a one time courtesy for a failed payment, you will be permitted to pay a $69 admin fee along with the uncollected subscription fee and we will recreate the account. Your profit will be added to the new account but all accrued days will be lost. (You will need a min of 10 new, actively traded
- If you use PayPal, you will need to contact them for how to update any payment details.
- If you use a credit card and choose Stripe as your payment gateway, you can log into your member's area and go to 'useful links' and click on 'update credit card info'.
2. Cancelled Recurring Payments
. If you cancel your recurring payment (accidentally or regretfully),
and your account therefore expires, we are unable to reactivate the account. It requires us to establish a new account for you and manually adjust the account balance/ ALTV. As a one time courtesy, you will be permitted to pay a $69 admin fee along with the subscription fee and we will recreate the account. Your profit will be added to the new account but all accrued days will be lost. (You will need a min of 10 new, actively traded
Please know we are always here to help, so send us a ticket if you need any assistance!