Welcome Leeloo Traders! Please note, it is your responsibility
to cancel any recurring subscriptions or automatic payments, and No refunds
will be issued. Failing an Evaluation
does not automatically cancel your subscription. You will continue to be charged every 30 days unless you personally log in and cancel.
To cancel your subscription please log into LeelooTrading.com
member's area and you will see a blue 'cancel' link (photo below):
Be sure you are cancelling the correct subscription. Once you cancel, Leeloo CAN NOT reinstate your account. It will expire on the date shown (i.e. next bill on 5/12/21)
- Verify the correct subscription - Unfortunately your members area can not display your Rithmic Account Number. If you have more than one account, you will need to search your email by the Invoice ID displayed next to the subscription. (Item #2) Locate your activation email for the purchase, to identify the Account number tied to that invoice.
- Click the blue CANCEL button and your task is complete. You will immediately receive a confirmation email and also the blue 'cancel' link will no longer appear. (Item #3) If you paid with PayPal, you should also see in PayPal under 'Manage Subscriptions' that recurring payment from Natural Trading shows as cancelled.
Leeloo Confirmation Email
Your member's area will look like this once you have cancelled correctly...
A Friendly Reminder...
1. Failed Recurring Payments. Please make note of each account's renewal date and ensure your information is up to date and will process successfully on your renewal date. For any 'Failed Payments' on recurring payments we cannot roll profit for you. If you have a 'failed recurring payment' we cannot help once the account is gone, and can not roll profit into a new account. So, make sure to check your payments BEFORE renewal date.
- If you use PayPal, you will need to contact them for how to update any payment details.
- If you use a credit card and choose Stripe as your payment gateway, you can log into your member's area and go to 'useful links' and click on 'update credit card info'.
2. Cancelled Recurring Payments. If you cancel your recurring payment and your account therefore expires, we unfortunately can not get that account back and we can not roll profit to a new account.
So, if you have profit at the end of your month, and you have already cancelled your account, we cannot revive that account or add the lost profit to a new account.
Please know we are always here to help, so send us a ticket if you need any assistance!