- Trading must be demonstrated on at least 10 (Market hours) trading days.
- Only days actively traded count as a trading day.
- There is no maximum limit, take as long as you need to reach your goal.
- All 10 days of activity must occur on the same account number that met the target. *
- (Multiple account numbers can not be combined. i.e. 6 days with LL000907-002 and 4 days with LL000907-003. The only *exception is a Leeloo Express promo continued into a normal Evaluation account- those two accounts can combine to total 10 days)
- What happens if I reach my goal in 3 days? Do I have to keep trading? (Yes)
- If I reset my account, do previous days count? (No)
- What is considered a day? When does the clock start ticking on my new account? (Days are Market, not calendar days)
Due to our extremely short, one step Evaluation process… we require you to display your skill and demonstrate your ability to heed your trade plan, on at least 10 individual Market trading days. This does NOT mean a stretch of 10 calendar days. You do not need to trade every day or consecutively. It means that on at least 10 different days, you placed or held active trades. Reaching your profit target in 1, or only several trading days, does not provide us enough information.
Potentially hitting a profit target in a short span, could be luck. A day later, one could be unlucky. What we want demonstrated, is a trader’s ability to manage risk, stick to a trade plan, demonstrate their strategy and measure of consistency. Market conditions change. You do not need to trade every day. You can take as many weeks, months as you need to reach your goal as long as you have 10 individual days of activity (the Evaluation subscription accounts remain active until you cancel). Be wise, selective, and patient.
(Note- Leeloo Express promo
. Instead of the normal Evaluation subscriptions that auto renew every 30 days.. the Express expires in 14 days. Your days are limited however you can roll profit into a subscription account to continue if needed. So in the same way, you are never limited to a maximum amount of days.. however you would have to purchase an account to extend the expiration.)
- I hit my goal early, how should I trade my remaining days?
Leeloo has made our case for needing to see you demonstrate your skill and trade plan on 10 individual days. But we understand the wisdom of risk management if you have reached the required target. It’s acceptable to lower your contract sizing or switch to Micro contracts
. This allows you to continue to take your normal set ups with profit targets, stop losses, and demonstrate to us your usual trade plan and strategy on the remaining days. Placing a single trade for a tick or two to accrue a required day is not what we are looking for.
If you hit your max loss and reset
your account, your Initial Balance is reinstated. (not your expiration date which remains on the same schedule to auto renew every 30 days). At this point you would need to both reach the full required profit target with at least 10 more days of activity without failing the account. Former days of activity before a reset are not considered.
- What is considered a ‘Day’?
A day is considered by the first Market open, to the last Market close. 18:00 Est until 17:00 Est (Asian market open until US market close)
. The RTrader Pro Order History displays trades based on Market days as well
. There could be trades with time stamps from two different dates, but they may count as only ONE day of active trading for Leeloo's purposes. Example.. a trader in the USA takes a trade Sunday evening during the Asian market, and another on Monday during the New York session.. is still considered the same Market day and counts as only 1 trading day.
Your Evaluation begins the moment you submit the purchase. And it renews (or expires if you cancel), 30 days later. The $77 Express promo
however, is active from the moment you purchase the account, and will expire 14 days later at midnight Eastern Standard time zone (USA). You have the entire 14th day to trade.