You can now check your traded days in the Leeloo™ app.
- Trading must be demonstrated on at least 10 (Market hours) trading days.
- Only days actively traded count as a trading day.
- There is no maximum limit.
- All 10 days of activity must occur on the same account number that met the target.
- Multiple account numbers can not be combined, i.e. 6 days with LL000907-002 and 4 days with LL000907-003. The only exception is a Leeloo Express™ practice account continued into a practice account with a monthly subscription fee connected to it (those two accounts can be combined to total 10 trading days)
- What happens if I reach my goal in 3 days? Do I have to keep trading? (Yes)
- If I reset my account, do previous trading days count? (No)
- What is considered a trading day? When does the clock start ticking on my new account? (Days are Market, not calendar days)
Potentially hitting a profit target in a short span, could be luck. A day later, one could be unlucky. We want traders to learn the ability to manage risk, stick to a trade plan, demonstrate their strategy and measure of consistency. Market conditions change. You do not need to trade every day. Be wise, selective and patient.
Practice accounts with monthly subscription fees connected to them remain active until you cancel.
Note - Leeloo Express™
practice accounts expire in 14 calendar days instead of automatically renewing every 30 calendar days like the practice accounts with monthly subscription fees connected to them. Your days are limited, however, you can roll profit into a practice account with a monthly subscription fee connected to it to continue, if needed. So in the same way you are never limited to a maximum amount of days, except you would have to purchase a practice account with a monthly subscription fee connected to it to extend the expiration.
- I hit my goal early, how should I trade my remaining days?
Leeloo™ has made our case for needing to see you demonstrate your skill and trade plan on 10 individual trading days. However, we understand the wisdom of risk management if you have reached the required target. It’s acceptable to lower your contract sizing or switch to Micro contracts
. This allows you to continue to take your normal set ups with profit targets and stop losses which demonstrate your usual trade plan and strategy on the remaining days.
If you hit your maximum loss and reset
your account, your Initial Balance is reinstated (not your expiration date which remains on the same schedule to auto renew every 30 days). At this point, you would need to reach the full required profit target with, at least, 10 more days of activity without hitting your maximum loss. Former days of activity before a reset are not considered.
- What is considered a "Day"?
A day is considered by the first Market open to the last Market close (18:00 EST until 17:00 EST (Asian market open until US market close)
. The RTrader Pro Order History displays trades based on Market days as well
. There could be trades with time stamps from two different dates, but they may count as only ONE day of active trading for Leeloo™ purposes. For example, a trader takes a trade Sunday evening during the Asian market and another on Monday during the New York session, both trades are taken on the same Market day and count as only 1 trading day.
Your practice account begins the moment you submit the purchase and it renews (or expires if you cancel) 30 calendar days later. The Leeloo Express™
practice account, however, is active from the moment you purchase the account and will expire 14 calendar days later at midnight Eastern Standard time zone (USA). You have the entire 14th day to trade.
Warning: Do NOT engage in any trading activity with money you cannot afford to lose. Day trading can be extremely risky and offers no guarantee for success. You should not fund day-trading activities with retirement savings, student loans, second mortgages, emergency funds, funds set aside for purposes such as education or home ownership, or funds required to meet your living expenses.
If you engage in day trading activities, set a budget and do not spend beyond your set budget.