Log Files Please see below how to submit...
- Log files are in Documents\Rithmic:
- Open Windows Explorer
- Navigate to Documents
- From within Documents select Rithmic
- Copy the files inside the Rithmic folder and attach them to your email
If you experience delay in the price in the R|Trader Quote Board versus another screen's quote board, check the following...
- Do you see a Yellow LED in the Price LED indicator? This indicates your computer has received data which it has not been able to place on the screen.
- Add the Update Time column to your quote board and compare the Update Time displayed (which indicates the time the server received the data) to the time on your computer.
- Please investigate whether the alternate screen also shows an Update Time which comes from their server.
- Send copies of your log files from Documents\Rithmic
Slippage If you ever experience slippage with Rithmic, we will need the following to submit to Rithmic...
- Rithmic User ID and Account Name/# (For reference : What is my account name?)
- Order Number: to find the order number, please look in Order History in R Trader, select the date that the order was placed, and look through the orders to identify the order number in question
- Timestamp of the order
- If you had experienced an order at the same time in a live account, we will need, the connection of that account, the platform, time stamp and order number as well to compare the order.