- $100,000 Account Size
- Max contract limit = 20 Micro or 2 standard contracts
- $2000 Profit Target
- $625 Max (static) Drawdown. Minimum allowed Account Balance remains fixed at $99,375 throughout entire evaluation and does not trail.
- Requires a minimum of only 10 active trading days. INFO
- Account automatically renews subscription every 30 days unless you CANCEL
- YES- can hold trades overnight
- YES- can trade during news
- YES- Opportunity for resets
- Qualifies for the ACCELERATOR Paid-Performance Account
Minimum Account Balance Limit. No Trailing Drawdown
The Initial Balance will be $100,000. The account cannot reach the account balance of $99,375. There is no trailing drawdown. No daily limit. The max loss balance remains fixed at $99,375 throughout the entire evaluation.
Holding Trades Overnight
Holding a Futures position through market close is managed as follows: The oldest position carries forward so that during close your position resets to the price carried. | The FCM does not match off trades – First in First Out
. The first day you carry a position, they will carry the highest or lowest traded price, and will continue to carry that trade until the position is flattened. This is simply an accounting method they use to give the account the highest possible value to be used for margin. It does not affect the balance of the account in any way. Once the Overnight run is processed and trades are matched off and statements are generated, the platform will adjust to coincide with the statements.