Qualify with the $77, 14 day Leeloo Express™ practice account and receive both a Leeloo Performance Account™ (Leeloo PA™) and a $77 refund
* Refunded upon PA™ activation. Refund Only available at $77 full purchase price. Void if profit rollover is required.
The Leeloo Express™
Purchase this low cost subscription package and you have 10 days (14 calendar days of data to include weekends) to be awarded a Leeloo Performance Account™. You must trade a minimum of 10 U.S. trading days
, but are only given a max of 10-11 possible trading days. Only days actively traded count as a trading day. (The days start the day you buy it, please be aware to NOT buy this account during holidays, or after market hours like the weekend)
Up to 12 Contracts
$6,000 Profit Target
$3,000 Max (trailing) Drawdown - EXPLAINED
10 U.S. Traded days
During your Leeloo Express™ practice account, trade products within the CME, CBOT, COMEX and NYMEX Bundles (Included Instruments
If you are consistent and reach the $6,000 profit target
If you have traded well, but arrive at your expiration date just short of reaching the profit goal or required active trading days,
you can continue trading an account of equal or greater size by purchasing a practice account subscription at LeelooTrading.com
. We will:
- Credit the account with the profit you finished with during the trial (your active trading days rollover, as well to your 10 day requirement)
- Provide you with a 25% discount to use toward the first month of your subscription. This must be requested on the FINAL DAY of your Leeloo Express™. Submit a ticket the morning of the expiration day and include a list of your active days (12/04, 12/05, 12/07 etc.) How? Please do not submit before OR after your expiration date.
For example, if you earned $3,500 within the 10 U.S. days, you can opt to have $3,500 credited to your paid practice account. With this option, you MUST choose a paid subscription practice account equal to 12 contracts or larger than the 14 Day Trial account (rolling into another Leeloo Express™ practice account is NOT permitted).
* Refund only applies to the Leeloo Express™ purchase amount and if no rollover is required.
If you fail completely
Try one of our monthly practice account plans which afford you more time. We will still grant you the one time 25% discount. This must be requested BEFORE your Leeloo Express™ expires. Submit a ticket by early morning of the expiration day.
To sign up
- IMPORTANT. Your Leeloo Express™ Practice Account begins the very hour of your purchase and ends exactly 14 calendar days later by midnight EST. Allow yourself time to sort out connecting your platform before your first trade session. You ONLY have 10-11 available trading days and you must trade a minimum of 10 to qualify (unless you decide to purchase a standard practice account and roll unfinished profit over and extend your expiration). SECONDLY: Accounts purchased between 17:00 EST Friday and 17:30 EST Sunday will NOT activate. You will receive a "Welcome" email stating your account is active, but Rithmic does not accept our new orders until late Sunday; until then you will NOT be able to connect your account.
- Once you have paid (via Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal), you will receive a welcome email from Leeloo™. It will typically arrive within an hour. Be sure to check your SPAM email folder. It will contain your LOGIN information which you will use for Rithmic Trader and your trading platform.
- Make sure when you log in, you choose "Rithmic Paper Trading" NOT "Rithmic 01" (Choose “Chicago Area” for the Gateway. If you feel the connection is not good you can try another server location that is closer to you).
- Choose your Platform of Choice (if it is NinjaTrader, we supply you a Free Courtesy License Key) and download. Reference Connection Guides for connection instructions.
Warning: Do NOT engage in any trading activity with money you cannot afford to lose. Day trading can be extremely risky and offers no guarantee for success. You should not fund day-trading activities with retirement savings, student loans, second mortgages, emergency funds, funds set aside for purposes such as education or home ownership, or funds required to meet your living expenses.
If you engage in day trading activities, set a budget and do not spend beyond your set budget.